As you may have seen, we are super proud of our NEW and Improved Dishwasher Tablets.
Our new tablets contain:
- Zero Plastic Waste
- They are an ultra-compacted and efficient tab
- Come in a small compact box to ensure we are not wasting any space
- EcoCert certified
- Made up of 96% plant & mineral-based ingredients
But what does EcoCert certified even mean?
At OceanSaver, being transparent is extremely important to us. Declaring the ingredients and materials that we use in our products is key. In addition to this we use independent authorities to certify that the quality of our products and their performance is exactly as we say. Which is where EcoCert comes in.
EcoCert is a certification and inspection body established in France in 1991. With activity in over 80 countries it has become one of the largest eco certification organisations in the world and one of the best known labels in the field of standardisation regarding eco friendly products.
The ECOCERT standards asserts that, the use of ingredients are derived from renewable resources, and manufactured by environmentally friendly processes. Ecocert therefore checks:
- The absence of GMO, parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes, animal-derived ingredients (unless naturally produced by them: milk, honey, etc.).The biodegradable or recyclable nature of packaging.'
Most importantly, the EcoCert Natural cleaning products certification guarantees:
- environmentally friendly production and processing processes
- promotion of the use of natural ingredients
- responsible management of natural resources
- prohibition of most of petrochemical ingredients
Not only have we been fully regulated and checked in regards to the ingredients we use and how we manufacture the tablets, but we have also tested the tablets against one of the top dishwasher brands. You will be pleased to hear we performed as well as them when it came to cleaning efficacy, but even better when it came to rinsing!